Relaxed Intensive Weekends
Bring your own horse and also use my educated horses to learn –
*Work in Hand, *Groundwork, *Lunging in the Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup style, and I am an EET Level 3 so teach the *Ridden work can be taught on your own horse using methods from EE.
I am also a Positive Reinforcement horse behaviour trainer.
The Relaxed Intensive weekends provide:
* Not so much a “boot camp” as nice and relaxed atmosphere, but quite intensive tuition
* A maxiumum of three people only at each clinic
* No spectators permitted
* An opportunity to take time to learn, absorb, discuss, observe
* There will be 4 x 3/4 hour/1 hour lessons each over the weekend, plus lectures in lecture room.
* Free use of stable for your horse
* On site camping possible – or use one of the many local b&b accomodations
Relaxed Intensive Weekend 2017 Dates are:
5th/6th August – now fully booked
2nd/3rd September – now fully booked
30th September/1st October – now fully booked
28th/29th October – now fully booked
More Relaxed Intensive Weekend dates for 2018 to be announced in the New Year
Feedback from Relaxed Intensive Weeked
‘Two glorious days spent fully immersed in gaining a better understanding of the biomechanics of how a horse moves and how we can help them to rebalance to carry a rider and for a healthier life in general. Jacquie’s lectures and explanations were clear and well presented and being able to work with her own horses on the ground gave me valuable hands-on experience of feel and timing. The facilities at Stonehaven are perfect. I came away with more knowledge and so better equipped to train my own horse at home. Think more intensive than relaxed – there’s masses to take in. The devil is in the detail and this clinic fed my addiction in spades. ‘
Best wishes – Anna
**********April 2018 Prices
Relaxed Intensive Training weeekend clinics with a max of 3 students and horses – £200
Full livery including training with Florence – £140 PW
Full livery including training with Jacquie – £170 PW
Lessons with J Billington £35 per ¾ – 1 hour, plus travel
Full livery with no training – £100 PW
Private lessons £35 plus travel costs.
Private students taught using
- Enlightened Equitation Teaching for ridden work
- Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup methods for equine training
- Straightness Training methods for equine training
- Positive Reinforcement for equines
Stonehaven hosts clinics throughout the summer months with accredited selected Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup trainers, including Ylvie Fros, Kathrin Branderup-Tannous, and Katrin Wallberg and Christofer Dahlgren and Monika Sanders is coming for the first time here in June 2018 Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup clinics at Stonehaven
We also have hosted clinics with Marieke van De Meer clinics, Hector Carmona and Ben Hart.
Contact: email: email@example.com for more details, or contact via facebook messages, or my mobile – 0777 303 2670.