Relaxed Intensive Weekends see below for 2018 dates now announced!
Bring your own horse and also use my educated horses to learn –
*Work in Hand, Groundwork, and Lunging in the Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup, (I have now passed the groundwork and lunge test with Bent Branderup) and I am an EET Level 3 so teach Ridden work on your own horse. I am also a Positive Reinforcement horse behaviour trainer.
The Relaxed Intensive weekends provide:
* Not so much a “boot camp” as nice and relaxed atmosphere, but quite intensive one to one tuition
* A maxiumum of four people only at each clinic
* No spectators permitted
* An opportunity to take time to learn, absorb, discuss, observe
* There will be 3 x 3/4 hour/1 hour lessons each over the weekend, plus lectures in lecture room.
* Free use of stable for your horse (bring your own bedding)
* On site camping possible – or use one of the many local b&b accomodations
Relaxed Intensive Weekend dates for 2018
30th June 1st July – The Emotions, Behaviours and Training
4th / 5th August – Collection
18th / 19th August – The Emotions, Behaviours and Training
1st / 2nd September – Lateral work
29th / 30th September – Collection
Cost for the weekend is £175
Reservations can be made by deposit of £100
Feedback from Relaxed Intensive Weekend 2017
‘Two glorious days spent fully immersed in gaining a better understanding of the biomechanics of how a horse moves and how we can help them to rebalance to carry a rider and for a healthier life in general. Jacquie’s lectures and explanations were clear and well presented and being able to work with her own horses on the ground gave me valuable hands-on experience of feel and timing. The facilities at Stonehaven are perfect. I came away with more knowledge and so better equipped to train my own horse at home. Think more intensive than relaxed – there’s masses to take in. The devil is in the detail and this clinic fed my addiction in spades. ‘
Best wishes – Anna
**********April 2018 Prices
Relaxed Intensive Training weekend clinics with a max of 3 students and horses – £200
Training Livery – from £140 PW
Lessons with Jacqueline Billington £35 per ¾ – 1 hour, plus travel
Full livery with no training – £100 PW
Private lessons £35 plus travel costs.
Private students taught using
- Enlightened Equitation Teaching for ridden work
- Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup methods for equine training
- Straightness Training methods for equine training
- Positive Reinforcement for equines
Stonehaven hosts clinics throughout the summer months with accredited selected Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup trainers, including Ylvie Fros, Kathrin Branderup-Tannous, and Katrin Wallberg and Christofer Dahlgren and Monika Sanders is coming for the first time here in June 2018 Academic Art of Riding by Bent Branderup clinics at Stonehaven
We also have hosted clinics with Marieke van De Meer, Hector Carmona and Ben Hart.
Contact: email: email@example.com for more details, or contact via facebook messages, or my mobile – 0777 303 2670.